The Magic Few are sitting around a computer, intently reading what's on the screen. Dannysmartful has control of the mouse, and the others read over his shoulder. Will: Well, that was interesting. Nice to know they saved Mousse, eh? Pepperalki: Yeah, well, how else could it have possibly ended?! He wouldn't dare seriously hurt a main character, not in such a happy story. Will: True, but I still don't see how Feather got Ranma to take her along. Cherden: (glances at Will, disbelief in her eyes) You mean you've never seen the puppy dog look before? Will shakes his head, and Cherden's eyes suddenly become huge and watery as her lower lip trembles. Cherden: William, would you please give your gold pesos to Ardweden? Pretty please? Will looks at Cherden in horror, then at an evilly grinning Ardweden, then back at Cherden. For a few minutes he wavers, then gives a defeated sigh as he hands Ardweden his money. All the while, Pepperalki and Dannysmartful laugh hysterically. Ardweden: (as she pockets the money) I don't understand why Ryoga saved Akane instead of Ranma. I mean, if Ranma's as much in love with her as the entire series seems to show, why didn't HE save her instead of Ryoga turning into a funky furry thing and ripping it to shreds? Dannysmartful: Maybe the dragon was too much. The group looks at each other as they consider this. Everyone: Nah. (Too much never really applied to the Ranmaverse, after all) Cherden: That is a good idea. It continues to show how much they love each other. (hearts appear in her eyes) Love conquers everything, after all. Pepper: Not EVERYTHING. Cherden: (glares at Pepper) What was that? Pepper: (scowls) You heard me. Nephadia: (steps in between them) Can't you two get along? Everyone turns to stare at her. Nephadia: (grins sheepishly) Oh, that's right. My being here is a paradox. So sorry. (disappears) Everyone shrugs and turns back to the computer. Dannysmartful: I don't understand why he had Ryoga fall into the Spring of Drowned Female Werewolf. An angel's bad enough, and we can attribute that to genetic engineering, but- Ardweden: What? Dannysmartful: Genetic engineering. Ardweden: (confused) What's that? Dannysmartful: (notices the strange looks he's getting from the other members) Never mind. Anyway, all of the other springs have relatively normal, if sometimes silly curses. Pepper: You're right. Werewolves in Ineckey sounds right. Werewolves on Earth is ridiculous. Ardweden: (nods) What's the author going to do next? Mention that, incidentally, Ranma fell into the Spring of Drowned Vampire Girl? Pepper: Or maybe Shampoo fell into the Spring of Drowned Time Travelling Cat! All you have to do is build up enough static to stick her to the wall on the fifth day of the fifth month, and poof...! Everyone laughs except Will. Will: Hey! I think the werewolf thing is cool! The girls grab Will and chain him to a conveniently nearby tree. Dannysmartful: (still sitting in front of the computer) Anyway, Ryoga really doesn't need such a power boost... how is Ranma going to keep up? Cherden: Hey! I like the idea of Ryoga having one up on Ranma! Ardweden: (laughs) It probably won't last for long. Never did in the anime. Pepper: Anyway, I have the sudden urge to go werewolf hunting. (she grins as she pulls out a gun and loads silver bullets into it) Ardweden: Hmm... (pulls a dagger out of her sleeve) Think silver daggers would work? Dannysmartful: (stands up and pulls a silver sword out of nowhere) Let's go. The three run off in the general direction of the Ranmaverse. Cherden: Hey! Don't hurt Ryoga! (runs after them) Will: Ack! I'm still chained to the tree! (notices Nephadia standing idly nearby) Can you get me down? Nephadia: (smiles sweetly) I'd love to, Will, but doing that would be a paradox. (she disappears) Will cries himself to sleep.